Terms and Conditions of our 2-Inch loss in first-Session
Whenever we are dealing with changes to a human body, we have to accept that every person is different. There are unique health issues that may affect a person and definitely genetics play a role.
We strive make the terms and conditions fair to all parties while allowing a great degree of confidence in our service.
We reserve the right to refuse the 2-Inch loss guarantee before we start the session.
Conditions that may void the 2-inch Loss in First session guarantee.
- We will do a brief initial exam and check your health history. A health issue, that may prevent the 2-inch loss, will void the guarantee.
- You have to drink at least 500ml liter water to hydrate before the session.
- You should not have had any food for at least 1 hour before the session.
- We have the right to refuse the 2-Inch loss guarantee before we start the session.
- Any false information from the client will void the guarantee.
- If you have had previous sessions with red-light therapy, the guarantee is null and void.
Even if your Guarantee is void, for whatever reason, you will still experience a measurable inch-loss in your First session.
Frequently asked questions
Common Questions About Contour Red Light Therapy
Do you have an overview of all the way to lose weight?
Weight loss. It’s something that most of us have thought about at one point or another. We look in the mirror and wonder if there’s a way to get rid of the extra pounds we’ve gained over the years. The good news is that there are a number of ways to lose weight, including medical procedures, invasive procedures, and non-invasive body sculpting techniques. Click here to read about the various techniques to lose weight here…
Why is Contour Red light therapy the best option?
Natural weight loss with diet control and exercise is the best option. However, it is not always possible to do that. Sometimes you also need a jump start to reach your goals. This is where Contour Red Light Therapy shines. You achieve almost instant weight loss without suffering pain or risking invasive procedures. Click here to read about Contour Red Light Therapy…
How long does Contour Red light therapy last?
How often can you do body contouring?
For the majority of patients, two to four sessions spaced around three days apart over the course of two weeks are usually sufficient to sculpt the body into the desired shape.